ASK makes regular use of psychometrics for our assessment and development centres and in our development programmes, where appropriate, as we believe these instruments add significant value in highlighting individuals’ strengths and development areas when used in combination with other approaches.
These insights can, in turn, shift participants’ perceptions as a necessary and significant early step in the process of behavioural change. These instruments – and the feedback we provide – also help individuals to appreciate cultural and personal diversity, supporting their development in many aspects of business relationships.
In line with British Psychological Society (BPS) best practice guidelines, we use only individuals specifically licensed or accredited to administer the psychometric instruments that we deploy. We have Consultants and Associates who are qualified to employ the following instruments:
- MBTI® Steps I and II
- 16PF® personality questionnaire
- 15FQ+® personality questionnaire
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI™)
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- Hogan Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
- MP50 – Morrisby Profile
- Raven’s Progressive Matrices
- FIRO-B® and FIRO Elements B™, F™ and S™
- Bar-On EQi®
- Belbin® Team Roles
- California Psychological Inventory (CPI)™
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory (KAI)
Personal data is stored and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act, and confidentiality is respected at all times. All feedback is delivered by experienced and qualified ASK facilitators or coaches, who are skilled in delivering feedback sensitively and constructively.